- Administrators of organizations have more control over the “Signature Block” with the option to “Add Text” to personalize communication sent by email.
- It is now possible for organizations to define the role of a new user as soon as the invitation is sent. Does not apply to organizations whose roles are managed from an integration with their IdP (SAML).
- The mention “Do not reply to this message” in emails from ConsignO Cloud is more prominently displayed
- Batch signing is functional for Certifio Cloud signers.
- Editing an annotation in a project containing multiple documents correctly displays the content of the annotation.
- Once signed by one of the signatories, a project launched in parallel remains on the dashboard of the other signatories.