ConsignO Cloud User Guide
Modifying a signature project
Available with: Individual plan Business plan Enterprise plan
A signature project can be modified as long as it has not yet been completed.
1. In the dashboard, click on the “Edit this project” icon next to the project you would like to modify.
2. Once the project has opened, you can add a signer or remove a signer who has not yet signed the document.
3. You can replace a signer who has not yet signed with another signer, or modify the current signer’s information.
4. It is also possible to modify the position of an unsigned signature zone in the document.
5. Lastly, you can modify the project’s expiration date or the project name.
Please note: It is not possible to modify a project once a signature has been applied.