An organization can request to define multiple certificates in their configuration in order to use a separate certificate per IdP authenticating signatories.
- It is now possible to specify a period during a request launched by API in order to filter a list of signature projects.
- An organization administrator or manager who deletes or relaunch failed webhooks immediately gets a successful confirmation of the operation and refresh of the values in the page.
- A new monthly usage report by project initiator and group is available for Administrators or Managers of business or entreprise plans.
- Deleted bulk projects no longer show up on the dashboard.
- A projet initiator signer can modify the expiration date of a project he has just signed even if the second factor does not correspond to the one in his account.
- It is again possible to drag and drop a .csv file to import contacts into the address book.
- Holders of a CertifiO Cloud digital signature and an expired ConsignO Cloud plan have access to all the options available in the project initiator menu.
- A signature project created by duplication including a CertifiO Desktop signer displays, once completed, the signature aspect selected by the signer.
- An attempt to log in to an expired plan account with a bad password displays the error message “Wrong email or password”.
An attempt to connect to ConsignO Cloud with a revoked digital signature displays the error message “No valid digital signature certificate found”.
- A CertifiO Cloud signer can sign a signature project with a signature aspect defined by default and the final document displays the selected signature.
- The use of an API parameter allowing to specify whether or not to send an email notification to the project initiator is well taken into account, regardless of whether or not Webhooks are used.
- An API key with rights restricted to one or more groups is limited to launching signature projects only in its group or groups.