- A new feature allows controlling the “Signature Block” of emails sent from the API.
- An organization can now request to limit the rights of an API key to a group or groups of membership.
- In addition to supporting and displaying to the user all their active digital signatures in their account, ConsignO Cloud Solo allows them to associate a default signature aspect with each of their signatures.
- In the signature aspect selection window, when the option is offered, the cursor indicates that the aspects are selectable (clickable).
- Holders of multiple digital Certifio Cloud signatures may sign with the digital signature that the project initiator has designated and affixed in the signature project. The email sent to the signatory will mention the selected signature.
- A project initiator in an active organization can again accept the invitation to join another organization.
- Users deleted from an organization are also deleted from the address book.
- Users with an active ConsignO Cloud account and an expired ConsignO Cloud account can continue to access their active account.
- It is possible to digitally sign documents using different certificates (different signatures) in the same session.