1. Welcome wizard
This new feature provides a smoother and more enjoyable experience for new ConsignO Cloud users.
Three self-guided tutorials have been added to the app:
- Quick Start: This introductory tutorial shows users the basic features to start a signature project for the first time
- Advanced Features: Introduces users to the available options that can be used when creating projects
- Manage my dashboard: This tutorial details the various functions available on the dashboard, thus facilitating the management of the different projects created
Some additional details to mention:
- You can navigate through the tutorial steps using the NEXT and PREVIOUS buttons
- A pop-up window appears on the screen when the user logs in for the first time to inform him of the new tutorials available. However, these tutorials remain accessible at any time by clicking on the icon “?” located in the ConsignO Cloud header
2. Batch deletion
To facilitate the deletion of projects, a new feature has been added. It allows project initiators to multi-select projects and delete them with one single click.
Some things to keep in mind:
- This option is always active on the My Projects page and the My Batch Projects page
- You can select projects individually or use the global check box to select ALL projects in your active page
- If you have entered a filter in the search field (refine your results), only the selected items displayed on the active screen will be deleted
- If a signatory is involved in multiple deleted projects, they will receive a single email mentioning all the deleted projects they were to sign
- Users from all ConsignO Cloud plans can enjoy this functionality
3. Signature in parallel
It is now possible to add a digital signature in parallel with another participant within the same steps.
- The number of an annotation has been added to the “Actions” so users can find the correct rating on their screen
- The document name and page number has been added to the audit log to provide more information to users