A new option to customize signature aspect for Enterprise plans allows the addition of the signer's email address in the text block.
- An explicit error message is displayed when it is impossible to upload a document on the create signature project page.
- For concerned organizations, a message is displayed when the “none” option is selected in the second authentication factor section when creating a new contact to remind the project initiator that the signer will access the document without additional authentication factor.
- The details section of the audit trail says “Authenticated to Notarius account of [Email]”.
- Webhook-specific header fields set by a third-party application using API calls remain available when using the LoginAS feature on accounts from other organizations.
- A contact set as an embedded signer and as a person to notify now receives a notification to download the project.
- The subscription form displays the provinces of Canada and the states of the United States in alphabetical order.
- The creation of a signature project using the Share Point connector (or any other connectors) keeps the contacts in My address book.
- Once the addition of a new signatory in the address book is complete, the projetc initiator returns to the page from which he initiated the addition.
- The attempt to connect to a signature project in an organization, whose SAML authentication delegation is active, displays again an error message when the user is not authorized.
- A warning message is again displayed to administrators who customize (reduce) the retention period for completed projects in their organization’s preferences.
The account activation success message as well as the dashboard are displayed in the communication language defined by the new user of a SAML organization.
- A template saved from a completed project retains the group it was originally associated with.
- It is again possible to create a template with a signed document from a draft, an in-progress project, or a completed project.
- A square signature aspect marked (or any other shape) as the default aspect retains its shape when dropped onto a document.
- After completing the signing of a document, clicking on the ConsignO Cloud Solo logo at the top of the page brings you to the “Digitally sign a document” page.