- An organization can add custom headers to be used in the Webhook notification feature of the API
- This new option is located under the API section in My Organization menu and it allows you to define new headers to be used when notifications are sent through Webhook.
- The field: “From” of the notification emails can use the name of the group for which a project has been defined instead of the name defined for the organization
- Contact Notarius to activate this function
- As a pack of projects approaches its expiry date, email reminders are being sent to administrators within 30, 15, and 5 days prior the deadline.
- When selecting a filter on the address book, the last item selected will remain active the next time you open the address book