- It is now possible to add multiple documents to a signature project
- A partner can directly integrate into their web application a ConsignO Cloud signature page through an iframe or a redirect
- The documents signed through ConsignO Cloud comply to the level 4 (BLT-A) of the PAdES LTV specification, which ensures that all the proofs and their compatibility through time are included, thus providing a mean to validate the signatures and the timestamps.
- An expired signature project can be extended
- The details view of a signature project now provides the state of the notifications sent and planned
- The signature success page and the email sent to download the finalized documents now includes a link inviting the signatory to subscribe to ConsignO Cloud
- The dashboard is now paginated
- The project initiator can edit the name associated to his account
- The content of the emails sent to the signatories properly distinguish the signature project name and the documents.
- The Audit trail has a new “Signatures” section, more consistency and some updates to existing sections.
- The signatures already present on a document are detailed in a new section of the Audit trail