- In the pages for creating projects, organization groups, organization projects and in the address book, when applicable, groups of membership are ordered in alphabetical order when they are displayed.
- The fist project created by an initiator, member of a group, is now created by default in his membership group.
- Support for the new Canadian area code 368.
- It is now possible to buy a ConsignO Cloud membership from the ConsignO Cloud Solo interface. Just click on the new ConsignO Cloud button.
- A signature project created from an organization model correctly displays and associates the name of the last group used by the project initiator and not the name of the first group in the list.
- ConsignO Cloud Users with an expired digital signature can log into ConsignO Cloud again.
- A “Wrong email or password” error message is displayed when a CertifiO signer does not fill in the information correctly when connecting.
- The address book displays only selected digital signature affixed in the signature project and not all the signatures owned by the signer.
- Holders of an expired ConsignO Cloud membership and a ConsignO Cloud Solo account see the subscription expired warning message only once.
- A deleted organization administrator no longer receives renewal notices.
- The ‘Delete user’ button is no longer active for the administrator of an organization.
- Custom signature looks retain their assigned dimensions when dropped onto a document.
- Custom signature looks retain the dimensions assigned when they were created.
- The default signature aspect is displayed correctly in the list of my signature aspects when you have several digital signatures.
- The returnUrl now works with CertifiO /CertifiO Cloud type signatories.
- An error message is returned for a CertifiO Cloud signer with bad AMR.
- an error message is returned if, when launching a signature project with a CertifiO signatory, the ”subjectDN” is not defined.