- It is possible to create a signature project from the API using the LoginAs method for a project initiator whose role is project initiator restricted to groups.
- ConsignO Cloud Solo supports and displays to the user all his active digital signatures in his account. Holders of several digital signatures will thus be able to easily sign a document with the signature of their choice.
- A new section under the “My organization” option allows organization administrators or managers to view all failed webhooks in order to relaunch or delete them.
Holders of an expired ConsignO Cloud Plan can access their account and more specifically the dashboard in order to be able to download completed projects. This access offers limited functionality, so the function of launching new projects or adding new users is inaccessible.
- From the dashboard, the sort by name or sort by status function works again.
- The details column of the dashboard displays the count of signatures received in a signature project. A declined signature is no longer considered and counted as received.
- An organization that deactivates two-factor authentication has the choice between only two types of signers, either a signer with an electronic signature or a signer with a CertifiO digital signature.
- Uploading a document with an unsigned signature zone is possible again.
- A signatory is not able to complete the confirmation of the second authentication factor when he wishes to sign a second project consecutively, an error message is displayed asking him to wait for the transmission of a new code sms. In order not to be blocked, just use the first validation code received.