Since its launch in the fall of 2016, our electronic signature platform has received major upgrades. Here’s a summary of the new features that have been added to the platform this past year.
Improved user experience
The most recent ConsignO Cloud upgrades have focused on the user experience, unveiling a number of new functionalities. To name just a few:
– Addition of an address book to easily access your contacts;
– Importing of contact lists into the address book;
– Establishment of a signature order. When preparing a document for signing, it is now easy to set the order in which signatories will be invited to sign. You can specify a sequential order, parallel signatures or a combination of the two. For example, one person may be asked to sign first, a group of people will sign in parallel, and the last person will add his or her signature;
– Project manager signature. If the person responsible for the document signing is one of the signatories, he can now add his signature directly in the ConsignO Cloud project management interface;
– Option to prepare, launch and manage signing projects from a mobile device;
– Possibility of signing electronically from a mobile device;
– Addition of a shared secret question as a second authentication factor;
– Addition of personalization options in the Business version to reflect the client’s brand image
Digital signatures in ConsignO Cloud
Thanks to the CertifiO Manager, all CertifiO signatories, including the signing project manager, can now affix his or her digital signature directly in ConsignO Cloud, without having to download the document to sign it using ConsignO Desktop.
Launching of the ConsignO Cloud website
In addition to bringing together everything you need to know about ConsignO Cloud, our new website is also a gateway to our electronic signature Web platform for our clients.
Would you like to try ConsignO Cloud for free? Click here